Vehicle RC -  purchased Scooty from Showroom Vehicle RC - purchased Scooty from Showroom

I purchased Scooty from Showroom and they said..they will provide everything including RC so i submitted all thr documents they asked including electricity bill. I wan on rent so i provided my owner Electricity bill. Now when i went to takr RC from RTO they asked me about my ID and then they informed in the submitted electricity bill My name and my father name is mentioned. It is a fraud 420. so what can i do in this case.. Please suggest

You may go to consumer forum and file an application for compensation from Showroom Authorities.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can approach the Court in order to resolve this issue. You can put forth your contention there.

question iconRegister as a Non-profit Registered body
Dear Sir, U may go for limited liability company or Society to avoid future complications. U may collect relevant By-laws of 2 or 3 similar organizations, then go ahead.
question iconPASSPORT FAILED - dont have current residential proof
Dear Client If you do not have any of the valid proof of address then the authorities would ask you to produce an Address proof Affidavit. The document has to be drafted on a stamp paper of minimum value and notarised. Hope it helps
question iconland is registered by brother without free consent of other brothers and sister
Dear Client, If the land is in your father's name and if your father is alive then the land can be transferred to the name of the Brother but only with the approval of the father, there is no requirement of consent of brothers and sisters. If your father has passed away only then will you have equal share in the property, if in the case your father has not written a will. If its the latter scenario then you may file a petition questioning the registration of the property under the brother's name, as the property belongs equally amongst all the siblings. Thank you so much, I hope this answer helped you.
question iconQuery - If the the plot in municipal corporation
Dear Client To be eligible under the EWS scheme the family annual income needs to be less than 8.00 lacs including the income from the land or farming.
question iconland registration - will the land registration be accepted
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the document for which stamp duty is paid, has legal status only upon payment of stamp duty.