OBC NCL OBC NCL

Sir, My father is retired Assistant Engineer from Maharashtra state Electricity Distribution company (Mahavitaran) which is a State Govt Public Undertaking. He was Sub Engineer when he joined the service. There is no categories like class 1, class 2 or Grade A, Grade B in Mahavitaran. His income when he retired in 2013 was 8.74 Lakhs per anum. I want know whether i am able to get OBC NCL based reservation while applying for UPSC civil services examination.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, candidates whose parents make more than Rs 8 lakh annually fall under the OBC creamy layer and are considered as general category pupils. At government institutions, they are welcome without any reservations. They are able to contend on general merit.

question iconCollege fights , ragging
Dear client, 1800-180-5522 call this number and file a complaint against your college and students involved in it. Or, www.antiragging.in go to this website and file an affidavit.
question iconRejecting from job because of not providing Vaccine Certificate
Dear client, No, it is not a valid ground to reject you from the job. You can challenge it in the court.
question iconHow to get back my son's 10th marksheet and TC as we discontinue from course
Dear Sir, Such blackmailing tactics being used by many universities/institutions. Go to High Court and get a direction to the institution to return the original.
question iconAbusive neighbour woman
Dear client, The key points of this are to remember to: 1. Not get angry as it will escalate the situation. 2. Remain calm even if the neighbour doesn’t. 3. If the neighbour becomes aggressive, retre...
question iconNGO Harrasment
Dear Client, Please consult a lawyer near you and file a petition against the Ngo and the police for harassment and immediate return of your dog. The court will assess the situation and pass a judgem...