Sir, My father is retired Assistant Engineer from Maharashtra state Electricity Distribution company (Mahavitaran) which is a State Govt Public Undertaking. He was Sub Engineer when he joined the service. There is no categories like class 1, class 2 or Grade A, Grade B in Mahavitaran. His income when he retired in 2013 was 8.74 Lakhs per anum. I want know whether i am able to get OBC NCL based reservation while applying for UPSC civil services examination.


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, candidates whose parents make more than Rs 8 lakh annually fall under the OBC creamy layer and are considered as general category pupils. At government institutions, they are welcome without any reservations. They are able to contend on general merit.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconHow to ask him why he blocked on whtsapp
Hi client, Though your question does not have much details, still suggesting as per my understanding. If somebody blocks you in watsaap a number of reasons can be there- 1. You have harrased them 2. T...
question iconAnswer Sheet Copy
Dear Client Since the papers are destroyed hence there is nothing that you ca gain out of the RTI here. My suggestion to you would be that you should seek time and permission to reappear in the exam a...
question iconserved notice more then the company policy
Dear Client If you have served the notice as per the policy then the company should immediately relieve you, If they are not doing so then you can send them a legal notice through a lawyer.
question iconLand dispute with neighbors
Dear Sir, You have to go to a Civil Court or opt for any of the following. ============================================================== How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Call...
question iconCollege fights , ragging
Dear client, 1800-180-5522 call this number and file a complaint against your college and students involved in it. Or, www.antiragging.in go to this website and file an affidavit.