Mental harrassment  by associated professor Mental harrassment by associated professor

I'm 19 years student of b. Pharm . My friend was sick and he asked for medecine in medical room but the nurse told him there is no medicine , then he asked me to ask principal sir if he had any medecines when I asked principal sir he said medecines should be in medical room or in store then I ho to the medical room and nurse gave me meds . Tomorrow when I was going for exam the nurse called me and scolded me for going to the principal to ask medecines without listening what I want to say she scolded me for half an hour . Then principal said tell the matter to the Hod of pharmacognosy department and when me and my friend get there after exam she also scolded us and again she took us to medical room and scolded us about the class issues and other students issues . And she also give us warning that she is controller of examination so she will take actions against us . Is the teacher allowed to harass the student like this ?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, no she cannot harass the students like this and you can make a complaint regarding this to the concerned authorities.

question iconallotted car parking area use for society member for your function
If the owner of the said car parking has no problem to use that space for organizing a function then no one should have any problem regarding the same but it must be confirmed that the said car parkin...
question iconCollege not returning my marks sheet
Dear Client, Colleges cannot use educational qualification certificates, submitted by a student at the time of admission, as a bait to recover monetary dues when the student is about to leave the inst...
question iconPagoda property transfer of name
Dear Client You do not need to forge registration of anything. You may be in trouble if you do so under various penal provisions. Hope it helps
question iconService matter - am eligible for promotion
Dear Sir, History of your service is required to answer your question. It seems there was stoppage of one year increment with cumulative effect it is nothing to do that with your promotion. If you go...
question iconReligion change - I changed to Christianity
Dear Client, As it was your birth caste and you changed it back to normal therefore you will probably still get the benefits of the caste.