Loan not being returned. Loan not being returned.

I had purchased two one in my name and one younger brother's name, who promised to return the amount after going to USA where he got job. Both Plots were purchased in year 1998. He has not returned the amount as yet. He used to say that he will transfer the plot to my name as he has already purchased another plot. In this month he has sold the plot to someone. The plot is in my possession. Can I get stay for status quo in this.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, obtaining status quo is dependent on a number of elements, including your title deeds, their contents etc.

Getting status quo depends upon various factors like your title deeds, contents there in and Khatha certificates.

question iconProperty - temple trust
Dear Sir, You may go to local advocate or revenue officer and produce death certificates of your father and grandfather along with certified copies of title deeds and family genealogy to get property...
question iconTrain robbery in AC 2 tier near Gandhinagar Jaipur
Dear Sir, Your question is very attractive to enlarge the law. You being the passenger as such you can be come within the definition of “Consumer” of railways. By the by every passenger having insured...
question iconProperty registration correction
Dear Sir, U have to just get registered rectification deed with all the corrections required and pay the stamp duty prescribed for rectification deed.
question iconRelease Deed of Agricultural Land in Rajasthan state
You need to have a proper succession certificate issued against the said ancestral property from the local court of the property's jurisdiction or your local jurisdiction to execute any release docume...
question iconopen car parking issue
Dear Sir, You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.