File misplace in office File misplace in office

I am cleark in mining office
A sand dumper was seized by the police while transporting illegally and sections 379 and 414 were imposed on it. And a letter was written to the Mining Department for mining related action. The fine was imposed on the owner of the vehicle by the mining department.The fine imposed by the mining department has been deposited by the vehicle owner.And the vehicle release order was issued by the mining department to the police station.Thus the case was disposed of by the Mining Department.
Presently the file of that case is lost.I have a photocopy of the file of that case.I was in charge of the file of this case.
What should I do now, I do not understand, the file is not being found. Please help me

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, due to non-exclusive possession of these papers by in-charge workers, numerous files in government departments may go missing. You can create a duplicate file based on a photocopy with the higher authorities' approval.

In Government Department many files may be misplaced because in-charge staff is not having exclusive custody of such files. You may seek permission of the your Higher Authorities and built up a duplicate file on the basis of photo copy.

question iconLeakage from upper floor
Dear Client For this you need to check with your apartment association that what kind of rules they have made on this kind of scenario and accordingly you can act.
question iconChallan before 2 year
Dear Client You need to go to the department which issued the challan to you to figure out that how you can dispose it. Once they have told you then accordingly you can.
question iconAction against society members
Dear Client If the construction is not as per the sanctioned plan then this should be considered as illegal construction and moreover since the toilet is common to the society hence any damage due to...
question iconLetter of Administration
Dear Client There is no ruling available as such where part payment of the court fee is allowed. Also the Court Fees Act is silent on this.
question iconAncestral property - My two grand fathers are brothers
Dear Sir, Yes, if there is no injunction from any civil court then they can sell the property legally without disclosing the same to the legal heirs of the deceased sister.