Civil - Has a GPA of properties owned Civil - Has a GPA of properties owned

1) X Ltd. Has a GPA of properties owned by MR. A,B,C&D in which managing director is Mr. B so if the company is dissolved then IS THE GPA VALID!?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the company is dissolved, the GPA will no longer be valid, and you will be unable to act on it.

If company dissolved GPA become invalid and be cannot act upon such invalid document.

question iconPG owner demanding extra rent
First of all, since its middle of the month then he should have charged half the rent and moreover if you have served him the leaving notice prior to two months of leaving then he should not charge yo...
question iconEWS Certificate - my income is below 8 lakh
No you shall not be entitled to get an EWS Certificate since your family's annual income is more than 8 lacs in total.
question iconCase transfer from one district court to another in different state
Hi client, The High court holds the power,for transferring a case from one district to another district court. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconThe mortgage loan borrower absconding
Dear Sir, The Bankers might have colluded with your sister and advanced loan on joint property. You may go to Debt Recovery Tribunal etc and stop selling of property by the Bankers.
question iconAssociation try to Snatch car parking and Creating problems after I filed a case
Dear Sir, Such mental and financial harassments being committed by Housing Associations against its selected flat owners. If you are not comfortable with the atmosphere you may simply sell the propert...