Traffic challan -  I checked my challan online Traffic challan - I checked my challan online

Some days back I checked my challan online via app and found that one of my car challan sent to court. However , I have never received any message or intimation from traffic police on mu mobile. And I am not able to pay it now. How can I sort this matter?


Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,

Kindly look into lok aadalat and check the grievance redessal mechanism of the online app.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconBuyer has transferred vehicle on his name even after 12 months
Dear Client You can file a written police compliant to the local police station it would be better to take help of an Advocate. Hope it helps.
question iconTraffic challan court case disposed but echallan not updated
Hello Client, Echallans should be updated pretty fast and if that is not the case if your situation, kindly contact their service desk to enquire about the same.
question iconOld bike being used by someone else
Dear Sir, You may lodge a complaint with RTO against such scrap buyer and see that vehicle is seized and get rounded of registration number of the vehicle as a scrap vehicle.
question iconBooked a bus ticket directly from the website
You may send a legal notice to the concerned bus company for refund of your paid money or else you have to file a case before the consumer forum for getting the refund. If you file a case before the c...
question iconRC - I bought a second hand bike
Dear Client! Don't transfer the RC in your name. Since there is a loan on bike, there must be hypothecation on the bike before the Office of the RTO. Kindly lodge a formal police Complaint against...
Read Blogs on Transportation