Cheating - honey trap a girl in relationship with me Cheating - honey trap a girl in relationship with me

Sir I want to ask related honey trap a girl in relationship with me she give trust to my family she talking with my family some time and said I,ll marry with your son I love him etc now she got engaged with another person I want to take her in legal action and her family always talking with me her family also cheat me so please help me for

A.Dear client,
First of all you will have to make an application to the local police station highlighting the fact of the honey trap along with the evidence (digital or non-digital) if any. Please do not forget to get a received copy with the sign and seal of the respective police station.
This is will act as deterrent against any false allegations or arrest.
If the police are not taking action, then please file an application under RTI asking them to present the investigation carried out.

You cannot take any action against such girl and it may bounce back and you will be in trouble with Police if she chooses to lodge a false complaint.

question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.
question iconLove cheating by boyfriend
Dear Client If you think that he had physical relationship with you under the grab of getting married to you then you can file a case of rape against him but you need to be sure that he lied to you on...
question iconNeighbours kids making noise by running
Dear Client You can file a police complaint to the nearest police station of your local jurisdiction. Hope it helps.
question iconNeighbours keeping 24*7 watch inside activity of my house
Dear Sir, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to call t...
question iconHumiliated by teacher
Hi client, A joint application can be made before the authority. You can also individually write a mail to the authority about the same. But before accusing someone you need to have enough proof if o...