Cheating - honey trap a girl in relationship with me Cheating - honey trap a girl in relationship with me

Sir I want to ask related honey trap a girl in relationship with me she give trust to my family she talking with my family some time and said I,ll marry with your son I love him etc now she got engaged with another person I want to take her in legal action and her family always talking with me her family also cheat me so please help me for

A.Dear client,
First of all you will have to make an application to the local police station highlighting the fact of the honey trap along with the evidence (digital or non-digital) if any. Please do not forget to get a received copy with the sign and seal of the respective police station.
This is will act as deterrent against any false allegations or arrest.
If the police are not taking action, then please file an application under RTI asking them to present the investigation carried out.

You cannot take any action against such girl and it may bounce back and you will be in trouble with Police if she chooses to lodge a false complaint.

question iconStudent issue
Dear Sir, such cases are many. Only remedy available to you is to approach High Court and get a directions to return your originals if they are holding otherwise ask them to go to court to recover ar...
question iconCase filling
Dear Client, Kindly give more details about the facts of the case and then only can I advice you. Thank you.
question iconI was used political flag in my car
Dear Client If you use political flag on your cars it is a punishable offence. Party flags can be used by only the executive members of the party and not by ordinary member. Hope it helps.
question iconHarassment and Money Not Given
Hello Client, Please contact an advocate and file a case against these people on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty.
question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.