How to get back my son's 10th marksheet and TC as we discontinue from course How to get back my son's 10th marksheet and TC as we discontinue from course

I joined my son to Chennais Amirta Hotel Management course this year July 2022. After 3 months we wish to discontinue the course as we found the course doesn't suit him. Already paid 2 term fees rs.53000/-, when approached college to get back our 10th marksheet and TC, they forcing us to pay third term fees 26500 to give my son's certificate. But came to know that when student wish to discontinue course don't need to pay balance fees which he is doesn't going to study? Is it true or we need to pay full first year fees to college when we decide to discontinue on our own reasons?

A.Dear client,
The college cannot withhold your certificates. You can get an order from the appropriate court with a mandate to the college to return your certificates. It depends on the period of course attended by you before you dropped out that will determine any charges to be paid or not.

Such blackmailing tactics being used by many universities/institutions. Go to High Court and get a direction to the institution to return the original.

question iconStudent issue
Dear Sir, such cases are many. Only remedy available to you is to approach High Court and get a directions to return your originals if they are holding otherwise ask them to go to court to recover ar...
question iconCase filling
Dear Client, Kindly give more details about the facts of the case and then only can I advice you. Thank you.
question iconI was used political flag in my car
Dear Client If you use political flag on your cars it is a punishable offence. Party flags can be used by only the executive members of the party and not by ordinary member. Hope it helps.
question iconHarassment and Money Not Given
Hello Client, Please contact an advocate and file a case against these people on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty.
question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.