Date of birth issue Date of birth issue

I want to change date of birth in school and college records and I have proof of original date of birth certificate. Now, how to change my school and college records

A.Dear client,
You can approach the school in which you have studied and apply for correction of the date of birth by producing proper proof and following the procedure with the help of your birth certificate.
You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth. Some Board councils may ask for an affidavit to be sworn in before a first class magistrate, along with other documents.

Rules regarding Correction in Date of Birth
The application for correction in date of birth duly forwarded by the Head of school along with documents mentioned in byelaws 69.2(iii) shall be entertained by the Board only within one year of the date of declaration of result. No correction whatsoever shall be made on application submitted after the said period of one year.
Rule regarding Correction in spelling on name/surname etc.:-
Correction in name to the extent of correction in spelling errors, factual typographical errors in the Candidate’s name / Surname, Father’s name / Mother’s name or Guardian’s name to make it consistent with what is given in the school record or list of candidates (LOC) submitted by the school may be made. Application for correction in name of Candidate/Father’s/Mother’s/ Guardian’s name will be considered only within one year of the date of declaration of result provided the application of the candidate is forwarded by the Head of Institution with the following attested documents: i.True Copy of Admission form(s) filled in by the parents at the time of admission duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution ii.True Copy of the School Leaving Certificate of the previous school submitted by the parents of the candidate at the time of admission duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution. iii.True copy of the portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of the candidate, duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution
Rule regarding Change in name
Applications regarding changes in name or surname of candidates may be considered, provided the changes have been admitted by the Court of law and notified in the Government Gazette before the publication of the result of the candidate.

A.Dear Client
You can ask your college/university to correct the date of birth in all certificates as per the birth certificate. They should do it and if they do not then you can move the court against their inaction.

question iconEWS certificate
Dear Client, Can you kindly provide me with some details of what exactly the situation is and also contact an advocate who specializes in property laws.
question iconChanging my DOB on my 10th, 12th marksheet and certificates
Dear Client You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth....
question iconProperty Documentation
Dear Sir, Such documents are invalid documents. Ask the builder to execute proper registered document otherwise your sister cannot get any rights.
question iconSchool is not giving us intermediate certificate since 3 years
Dear Client Meet the Principal of the school on person and request the TC to be given, ask the school to give in writing why they are not giving TC certificate . There after also they are rejecting t...
question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.