passport issue -  am a student at bachelor level passport issue - am a student at bachelor level

Hlo sir/mam , i am a student at bachelor level and i need to make passport by in my 10th and 12th marksheet my parent names got a bit mistake and need a correction done. I don't know how to do it and whom to talk , will u please suggest me some thing on how to do and its urgent .

A.Dear client,
Visit any nearest regional board office of State Education board. Write an application mentioning subject as "correction of father's and mother's name in certificates of 10th and 12th". Along with application, you need to attach a identity proof of yours which as correct name of your father and mother.

Please follow the following procedure if you are from CBSE background otherwise, consult concerned Board.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules regarding Correction in Date of Birth
The application for correction in date of birth duly forwarded by the Head of school along with documents mentioned in byelaws 69.2(iii) shall be entertained by the Board only within one year of the date of declaration of result. No correction whatsoever shall be made on application submitted after the said period of one year.
Rule regarding Correction in spelling on name/surname etc.:-
Correction in name to the extent of correction in spelling errors, factual typographical errors in the Candidate’s name / Surname, Father’s name / Mother’s name or Guardian’s name to make it consistent with what is given in the school record or list of candidates (LOC) submitted by the school may be made. Application for correction in name of Candidate/Father’s/Mother’s/ Guardian’s name will be considered only within one year of the date of declaration of result provided the application of the candidate is forwarded by the Head of Institution with the following attested documents: i.True Copy of Admission form(s) filled in by the parents at the time of admission duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution ii.True Copy of the School Leaving Certificate of the previous school submitted by the parents of the candidate at the time of admission duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution. iii.True copy of the portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of the candidate, duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution
Rule regarding Change in name
Applications regarding changes in name or surname of candidates may be considered, provided the changes have been admitted by the Court of law and notified in the Government Gazette before the publication of the result of the candidate.

Subhashis Paul

A.You need to make an affidavit from the first class judicial magistrate stating the mistakes and corrections to be done in the passport. Then you may contact the passport authority and submit all the relevant documents required for correction.. You may also seek the help of the official portal of Passport Seva Sevices.

question iconEWS certificate
Dear Client, Can you kindly provide me with some details of what exactly the situation is and also contact an advocate who specializes in property laws.
question iconChanging my DOB on my 10th, 12th marksheet and certificates
Dear Client You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth....
question iconProperty Documentation
Dear Sir, Such documents are invalid documents. Ask the builder to execute proper registered document otherwise your sister cannot get any rights.
question iconSchool is not giving us intermediate certificate since 3 years
Dear Client Meet the Principal of the school on person and request the TC to be given, ask the school to give in writing why they are not giving TC certificate . There after also they are rejecting t...
question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.