Change of date of birth Change of date of birth

1 year ago

I don't have a birth certificate and dob in my school certificate is wrong. I want to correct it


Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
Fill the birth certificate application form online. You need to follow the instructions after signing in. Pay online for the service and then, save the receipt in your PC. Later, come along it in the MC office. Don't forget to bring all supporting and get your birth certificate.

1. You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth.
2. Some Board councils may ask for an affidavit to be sworn in before a first class magistrate, along with other documents.
3. They will reply to you along with the charges required for correction if possible.
4. After all the procedural formalities have been complied with, you shall be required to send them the original certificate containing incorrect DOB and after they receive the same they will send you the fresh certificate incorporating correct DOB.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconFake information furnished in Annexure C for Minor Passport
Dear Client, You should report this offence to the nearest police station or the Regional Passport Office. Section 12(1) of the Passport Act, 1967, makes providing false information for passport appli...
question iconChange dob in birth certificate
Dear Client Was your age given wrongly in your daughter's birth certificate? If yes then most probably after seeking confirmation from the birth certificate issuing department get a 1st class judici...
question iconOnline data entry
Dear client Do not make any further payments. If you've already paid, document the transactions and gather any relevant information. Try to verify the legitimacy of the company by researching online,...
question iconCaste certificate in rajasthan
Dear Client, In certain circumstances - say the mother is divorced or widowed, the child can get the caste of his/her mother. “This will help children of women who are divorced or separated. There are...
question iconPcc
Dear Client, providing false information on official forms might have serious legal consequences. Hence, do not hide any truth in pcc form and mention status as married if married.