Change of date of birth Change of date of birth

I don't have a birth certificate and dob in my school certificate is wrong. I want to correct it

A.Dear client,
Fill the birth certificate application form online. You need to follow the instructions after signing in. Pay online for the service and then, save the receipt in your PC. Later, come along it in the MC office. Don't forget to bring all supporting and get your birth certificate.

Later
1. You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth.
2. Some Board councils may ask for an affidavit to be sworn in before a first class magistrate, along with other documents.
3. They will reply to you along with the charges required for correction if possible.
4. After all the procedural formalities have been complied with, you shall be required to send them the original certificate containing incorrect DOB and after they receive the same they will send you the fresh certificate incorporating correct DOB.

question iconEWS certificate
Dear Client, Can you kindly provide me with some details of what exactly the situation is and also contact an advocate who specializes in property laws.
question iconChanging my DOB on my 10th, 12th marksheet and certificates
Dear Client You need to file an application for changing the date of birth to the respective boards with proper evidences like birth certificate, EPIC, PAN Card etc to show the correct date of birth....
question iconProperty Documentation
Dear Sir, Such documents are invalid documents. Ask the builder to execute proper registered document otherwise your sister cannot get any rights.
question iconSchool is not giving us intermediate certificate since 3 years
Dear Client Meet the Principal of the school on person and request the TC to be given, ask the school to give in writing why they are not giving TC certificate . There after also they are rejecting t...
question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.