Related to EWS certificate Related to EWS certificate

Sir, my father has a business in which the revenue generated is around 2-3 lakh per month but the income in hand is very low around 15000 am I eligible for EWS certificate?

A.Dear client,
To be eligible for EWS certificate, your family's gross annual income should be below Rs. 8 lakhs. This includes income from all sources such as agriculture, salary, business, etc. for the financial year before you apply for the exam. Your family should not own agricultural land of size 5 acres or more.
You cannot get the certificate as income is more.

question iconNeed help in updating DOB in Tenth Marksheet
Dear Sir, Go to the Board and get the procedure and follow the same. You have ample opportunity to do the same by yourself.
question iconDOB change on 10th marksheet
Revised CBSE Rules of correction/change in name/DoB are as under Dear Sir, The following link explains you how to change. http://cbse.nic.in/faq/revised_dob_name_corr_rules_2015.pdf Rules regarding Co...
question iconDob change in my 10th marksheet
Dear Client See, you can not change your date of birth in your 10th class marksheet but you can make changes again in your adhaar card. As you have already changed your adhaar card dob before, you ca...
question iconRegarding OBC NCL Certificate
hi client, No you are not eligible to get the said certificate because of the income criteria of your father. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconRegarding Document misuse
Dear Client No your share can not be revoked.It would be better that you can challenge this issue in the civil court Hope it helps.