Misbehavior by neighbour Misbehavior by neighbour

I was having pulled in a case on 2018 but after 6 month everything becomes normal, but the thing is now again that family members are miss behaving with us , using slangs language. I want to reopen the case or the matter

You can go to the same police station and ask for reopening of the case. As the problems caused by the neighbour.

question iconFlipkart refund has not been credited since 1 month
Dear Sir, When you are dealing online you have to face such risks. For so small amount you cannot fight by going to Consumer forum to exercise your rights. Anyway threaten to put bad ranking in the so...
question iconReturning product
Dear Madam, You may issue a legal notice threatening to approach Police and consumer forum claiming huge compensation.
question iconTravel tour package Refund
Dear Client It all depends on what kind of terms and conditions you had agreed for while booking the tour package and what were the refund policies in case of cancellation. Basis that you can surely a...
question iconServices not provided by the association
Dear Client Firstly you can deliver a legal notice to the Association mentioning about your problem and wait for their reply and after that you can also go for court proceedings. Hope it helps.
question iconNeed Refund for services not availed
Dear Client Firstly you need to check your invoice and contract details if they do not have refund policy and you have purchased the particular plan then you can not claim. But there are certain grou...