PIL - researching a subject PIL - researching a subject

Hi, my name is Mukesh and I'm a writer. I'm researching a subject where a kid's fundamental right to education is questioned and her parent wants to file a case in a district court or lower court. What's the correct way of addressing this situation in court? Whether the person should file a complaint case or file a PIL. And, what's the current status of filing a PIL in lower courts?

The High Court has a special jurisdiction relating to fundamental rights. Therefore you can approach the High Court accordingly.

The High Court has exclusive jurisdiction in respect of matters relating to fundamental right to education as envisaged under the provisions of the Constitution of India. So you are advised to approach High Court only.

question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.
question iconLand Issue
Dear Sir, You have to approach directly to the High Court and get a stay order on such circular or notification issued in respect of your land which is being enjoyed by you for more than 30 years.
question iconInjuction Suit
Dear Sir, U must file a suit for declaration in respect of your accrued right on the basis of Easementary and ancillary relief may be claimed for injunction. Please read the following: --------------...
question iconKarnataka 2A creamy layer clarification
EQUIVALENT POSTS FOR OBC CREAMY LAYER.. PLEASE VISIT FOLLOWING LINK CAREFULLY http://www.ncbc.nic.in/Writereaddata/Supplementary%20Creamy%20Layer%20Report%20241115%20final%20at%20430PM%20Corrected%20b...