Father and brothers are selling ancestral land Father and brothers are selling ancestral land

Hi dear lawyers,

My Father and brothers are planning to sell ancestral land.
We have ancestral land in Haryana that my father inherited from my great-grandfather.
I went to my father and asked about my share, he is saying that they will not give me any share in the ancestral land.
My father is giving all the land to my brothers and my brothers will immediately sell it.

Can they sell all the land without my consent?
What should I do, if they sell it without my consent?
What action should I take?

Please guide me.

You can file a partition suit against them to get your shares in property. And you can also file a restraining order against your father and brothers, so they can't do anything with the land.

You have to file partition suit immediately and you will get a defined share and you may file interim application restraining your father and brother from alienating ancestral properties till disposal of partition suit.

question iconAncestral property division (without papers)
Dear Client, firstly, We have to see what MCD tax papers contain then only it can said that whether it is eligible for sell or not. Secondly, if someone had not claimed the property from more then 1...
question iconHome Property -Issue
Dear Client, You can ask the LIC people regarding the same. If they want it then you need tp provide for it.
question iconRelease deed on Ancestral Property
Dear Client, According Hindu Succession Act daughters are equally partners of the property. But as your sister had signed that she does not need your father property then She, her husband, her childr...
question iconLand own
Dear Client, It is not possible to know the decision of the court so you would have to wait for the same.
question iconLegal Heir Certificate
Dear Client Your grand mother will not be considered as legal heirs for the property distribution. Hope it helps.