PIL - researching a subject PIL - researching a subject

Hi, my name is Mukesh and I'm a writer. I'm researching a subject where a kid's fundamental right to education is questioned and her parent wants to file a case in a district court or lower court. What's the correct way of addressing this situation in court? Whether the person should file a complaint case or file a PIL. And, what's the current status of filing a PIL in lower courts?

The High Court has a special jurisdiction relating to fundamental rights. Therefore you can approach the High Court accordingly.

The High Court has exclusive jurisdiction in respect of matters relating to fundamental right to education as envisaged under the provisions of the Constitution of India. So you are advised to approach High Court only.

question iconProperty issue
Dear Client, According to Hindu Succession Act After Father death only First class heirs are entitled for his property. the First Class heirs are deceased person's mother, wife and Children. So accord...
question iconProperty - my ancestors used to own a land
Dear Client, After going through the facts I am confused. Please elaborate the facts more clearly and kindly let me know.
question iconPOA misuse for inventory proceedings
Dear Client, Can you please give more details regarding the case so I can advice you better? Thank you.
question iconPhysical and Mental Harassment. Money Not Given
Dear Sir, You may bring the above conduct to the notice of executive board of your housing society. Further, you may get issue a legal notice then file a suit for recovery of the said amount.
question iconOnline loan app
Dear Sir, It does not have any effect on your CIBIL score since such transactions may not reflect on any public domain.