Ancestral property - My two grand fathers are brothers Ancestral property - My two grand fathers are brothers

My two grand fathers are brothers and enjoying the ancestral property. They have a sister married before 1956.. my grand father's were not divided the property between them.. i.e no documents in the name of them....just changed patta chitta.. separate revenue records available..but no documents

Is it possible to sell property without the grant father's sister... she is no more..

Yes, if there is no injunction from any civil court then they can sell the property legally without disclosing the same to the legal heirs of the deceased sister.

question iconRemovel of defendant name from partitiond suit
Dear Sir, She may file consent written statement saying that she has no objection to decree the suit. Her name formally will be there on the records.
question iconFor cibil score update
Dear Sir, Let them file a suit which will take several years to be disposed off. In the meanwhile u may get in touch with concerned authorities and see that cibil score be updated.
question iconMoney is not returning
Dear Sir, If you are in good books with that person then take atleast postdated cheques so that you can file cheque bounce case otherwise approach Police and they may able to get cheques from him.
question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.