Landlord forcing - Mushroom farming Landlord forcing - Mushroom farming

I had taken a part of farming land for Mushroom farming for 1 year agreement and decided to pay the amount in 2 installment in gap of 6month, 1st installment had paid to land in starting month. Right now I am not having enough amount of money to continue my farming and leaving the land within 6month. Now landlord is forcing me to pay the rest amount. My concerns is that is it correct to landlord asking me to pay 2nd installment as l'm leaving the place within 6 months and there is no use of land from my side.

It goes as per the terms of Lease Agreement between you and your landlord nobody can get benefit than what is written in the agreement.

question iconAbrupt ending agreement on flimsy grounds
Hello Client, Please contact an advocate to understand what action you can take next as breach of contract is punishablele under law.
question iconఓనర్స్ చేసింది కరెక్ట్ ఏనా?
Dear Sir, The act done by owner is incorrect. He cannot take law into his hands. He cannot throw away the belongings of that woman on the streets. He cannot disconnect water and electricity connection...
question iconProperty Owner name can transfer to any blood relation
Dear Client a property owner if he has acquired the property himself can transfer and sale the property to anyone that he like to.
question iconNotice undelivered in civil suit
Hello Client, No, the court does not consider it a valid delivery. It's not being delivered only. the court will pass an order to take fresh steps again and will tell you to send the summons again....
question iconOwner not returning the lease amount
Hi client, Send him a legal notice through your advocate. If he does not agree or reply file a case. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul