Answer Sheet Copy Answer Sheet Copy

I demand internal exams answer sheets from my college of 1st semester (appeared in 2017) because of compartment in single subject. I filed RTI and received response that retention period of my document is expired. It means they destroyed my answer sheets. They send me a copy of retention order that has mention that storing period of my answer sheets is only 6 months. Kindly please advice me what i have to do next I cant understood. Due to this I May lost my Diploma from College I passed all other semester exams. My subject teacher was not good they failed many students also but these students are not trying to make objection on him.

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client
Since the papers are destroyed hence there is nothing that you ca gain out of the RTI here. My suggestion to you would be that you should seek time and permission to reappear in the exam and clear it.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconStudent issue
Dear Sir, such cases are many. Only remedy available to you is to approach High Court and get a directions to return your originals if they are holding otherwise ask them to go to court to recover ar...
question iconI was used political flag in my car
Dear Client If you use political flag on your cars it is a punishable offence. Party flags can be used by only the executive members of the party and not by ordinary member. Hope it helps.
question iconHarassment and Money Not Given
Hello Client, Please contact an advocate and file a case against these people on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty.
question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.
question iconLove cheating by boyfriend
Dear Client If you think that he had physical relationship with you under the grab of getting married to you then you can file a case of rape against him but you need to be sure that he lied to you on...