I have worked for AAI as outsourcing PMC I have worked for AAI as outsourcing PMC

1 year ago

Sir I have worked for AAI as outsourcing PMC when I got new offer I have left the company by serving notice period and took my relieving letter but AAI incharge has stopped my salary and warned me that he will ruin my career


Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
You can demand a full and final settlement after you have served the notice period or you may file legal case against them if they fail to pay the amount for which you are entitled.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconMental tourture by ex girlfriend
Dear Client, It is a clear case of harassment and it is advisable that your fiance to file a complaint than you directly . your fiance can file a case of harassment under sec 509 of IPC for harassing...
question iconRight to life
Dear Client, Any ventures or commercial activities affecting the health and life of the common public at large require mass protests to attract the attention of the higher authorities. In the given sc...
question iconAre husbands not allowed to see heartbeat in early pregnancy ultrasound scan
Dear Sir, Please contact concerned medical experts and health department to know the present status of above narrated issue.
question iconFibresheet roofing
Dear Client, If there is any registered Society or Association of the buildings, then you can bring the matter to their notice for a resolution in the matter. Otherwise, in a standalone building, the...
question iconI have been having a toxic relationship
Dear Client, When you are experiencing such type of continuous threat to your safety and security including mental and physical harassment in-house, you can get in touch with a social worker or NGO w...