90,000+ Legal Questions Answered

I have worked for AAI as outsourcing PMC I have worked for AAI as outsourcing PMC

1 year ago

Sir I have worked for AAI as outsourcing PMC when I got new offer I have left the company by serving notice period and took my relieving letter but AAI incharge has stopped my salary and warned me that he will ruin my career


Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers
You can demand a full and final settlement after you have served the notice period or you may file legal case against them if they fail to pay the amount for which you are entitled.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconMental harassment
Dear Client, Given your situation, it's crucial to assess your legal rights and options carefully. As a married woman involved in an extramarital affair with a married man who has now cut off contact,...
question iconIssue of TC
Dear Client, Under Indian law, specifically the guidelines issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and various State Education Departments, it is illegal for schools to charge exorbi...
question iconChild abuse
Dear client, First you have to Keep a record of all communications, including emails, messages, and notes from phone calls. This documentation will be useful if you need to intensify the issue. Next y...
question iconLegal Advice Needed for Car Blocking Entry-Exit in Residential Society
Dear sir, you have to lodge multiple complaints with different authorities and one of it may click. It seems to be petty matter but definitely you will get a solution.
Dear Client, Your situation involving a hostile neighbor constitutes a case of harassment and disturbance of peace. Under Indian law, such behavior falls under the purview of the Indian Penal Code (I...