ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.My girlfriend cheated me.
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1943)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (547)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1045)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1850)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2735)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. My girlfriend cheated me.

Placeholder image


posted 4 months ago

My girlfriends have got something wrong that I may have a relationship with another girl.But I did not relation of another girl. And i gave everything to Prove . And both girls talked each other for confirmation. But my girlfriend is not accept too, that is the truth.Now i call or a message so many times to my girlfriend ,now she said I do not have to talk, and do not disturb me.And the girl, along with her new boyfriend, abusing me using bad language. Now she got a new boyfriend, that's why she cheated and left me.
Now I do not want that girl, but I want that girl to apologize to me because she did abusing me using the bad language.
I want to complain against to the girl that she cheated me.
Can I complain to the police for any legal action?
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
File a Private Complaint before the Magistrate under 200 of Cr.P.C ( Examination of Complaints) and can close the Chapter when your Ex Girl Friend extends unconditional apology.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
View {{count[0]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 4 months ago

Thanks for your reply sir. And yes after my girlfriend apologies me then i close everything.


A. Dear Sir,
Anybody can lodge a complaint to the police if such person is having strong evidence to demonstrate. If police do not accepting your complaint for any reason then you have another option to approach the Court of Magistrate directly by filing private complaint under Section 200 Cr.P.C. and made her to submit her unconditional apologies.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
View {{count[1]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 4 months ago

Thanks sir.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us