ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.81 civil matter

Q. 81 civil matter

Placeholder image


posted 2 months ago

By the mistake of sub court they pass final degree without identifying the land boundaries accept the Commission report give the report that there are roads and buildings in that area I am unable to identify the land. After that that case went to supreme court and supreme court passed final degree. Then after that the case came to sub court then the sub court dismiss my case that I can't. Appoint One more advocate what I should do sir. Please any one can help me....
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
If possible get remand of the case if any appeal is pending or file necessary application for appointment of second commissioner by rejecting report of the 1st commissioner.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us