Q. Builder absconding

Anonymous

Q.Builder absconding
I & builder(3partners) came to an memorendam of understanding there are two other familysalso made agreement with same builder altogether we have given for development their resume disputes of the land of two family's with neighbour's & with in family members. As they r unable to construct & also unable to register their ancestors property on their names the builder agreed to do all the need full for them & also clear all the issues to them, as their is no issues with my property mine is G+? building as my house is joined with the above said 2 family's house I had agreed to give Builder for development . Builder demolished my house & also not paying rent for past few months as our agreement for a period of 30 months it's already near about 20 months and their is no work progress accept demolishing of my house now the builders r not picking up phoned if so so they r saying that the third builder is not supporting so they r unable to move forward in such case what I can do becoz my financial situation at present is not good I& i am unable to bear the house rent. pls suggest

Viswanath M K

A. ) You can send a notice to them terminating the agreement. Definitely, they would have paid an advance to you, and you can withhold it to compensate for the losses.

Anonymous

Good morning sir, yes they have paid some amount of non refundable & some of refundable (8L+3L). As my building is (G+2) fully furnished, what they paid to me is not even half of my expenditure on construction.

A. ) U should file suit for breach of contract