ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Builder absconding
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (523)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (387)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1954)
Commercial (69)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1526)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (77)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (479)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1051)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1862)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2751)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (137)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (52)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Builder absconding

Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

I & builder(3partners) came to an memorendam of understanding there are two other familysalso made agreement with same builder altogether we have given for development their resume disputes of the land of two family's with neighbour's & with in family members. As they r unable to construct & also unable to register their ancestors property on their names the builder agreed to do all the need full for them & also clear all the issues to them, as their is no issues with my property mine is G+? building as my house is joined with the above said 2 family's house I had agreed to give Builder for development . Builder demolished my house & also not paying rent for past few months as our agreement for a period of 30 months it's already near about 20 months and their is no work progress accept demolishing of my house now the builders r not picking up phoned if so so they r saying that the third builder is not supporting so they r unable to move forward in such case what I can do becoz my financial situation at present is not good I& i am unable to bear the house rent. pls suggest
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. You can send a notice to them terminating the agreement. Definitely, they would have paid an advance to you, and you can withhold it to compensate for the losses.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Viswanath M K

Experience: 5 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
View {{count[0]}} Reply
Placeholder image


Replied 1 month ago

Good morning sir, yes they have paid some amount of non refundable & some of refundable (8L+3L). As my building is (G+2) fully furnished, what they paid to me is not even half of my expenditure on construction.


A. U should file suit for breach of contract

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us