Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Wife's surname change

Placeholder image

Amit Singh

posted 1 year ago

Q.Wife's surname change
I am a general category boy. Last year I got married to an OBC girl titeld 'Soni'. Now we are thinking to go for a title change in all her documents like Aadhar Card and Pan card. I want to know if she changes her surname form 'Soni' to 'Singh' in her documents will she be able to avail the quota reserved for 'OBC' category? Please suggest me.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Rameshwar Dadhe

Experience: 4 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) It will be dependent on her will

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro