ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.regarding fir in 7 / 8 posco
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (523)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (387)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1954)
Commercial (69)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1526)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (77)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (479)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1051)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1862)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2751)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (137)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (52)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. regarding fir in 7 / 8 posco

Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

I have done fir in section 354,506 and 7 /8 in posco act . i struggle lot to make fir its almost take 3 months . now on last monday police register my fir. now what they do abhi tak kuch nahi kiya when i call Sho he always says abhi jach chal rahi hai.plz guide
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 3 of 3 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
You may approach the higher police officer or High Court for necessary directions to the Investigation Officer.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here

A. 354, 506 and 7/8 pocso act and DHO says "jaanch chal rahi hai"
immediately meet higher police officials,

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Suneel Moudgil

Experience: 15 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Please sent a notice to the P.S where such FIR was lodged. The notice shall contain the details of the FIR and also ask a question stating that you have visited the PS and have got reply.
Also, if the PS is not helping you, you can send same notice to higher officials and to the PS HQ complaining that the local PS is not taking any steps after the FIR being lodged and that you are not getting any sort of valuable inputs out of the same. whenever asked or inquired you get a reply that the investigations are on.
Shreyash Mohta

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 1 Year(s)

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us