Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Cancelling Registration of Two-Wheeler which is already Scrapped ! Chassis Part NOT available.

Anonymous

Q.Cancelling Registration of Two-Wheeler which is already Scrapped ! Chassis Part NOT available.
I had a two-wheeler. Owing to some mechanical problems, I was neither able to drive it nor sell it. It was too costly to get it repaired. So, I sold it to a scrap dealer few years ago. He dismantled it in front of me, gave me a certificate of destruction ( With his signature on revenue stamp ) and his ID proof. I did NOT collect the chassis part out of ignorance ! I have original RC with me.

It's registration is about to expire ! I would like to know if there is any way to cancel its registration in above-mentioned situation ? If no, What happens when you don't get your vehicle to RTA for re-registration after expiry.

You may approach the concerned RTO authority and get some formats and it will be cancelled.

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
Go to the RTO office where your car was registered.
Submit an application addressing the rto officer , stating the reasons for your cancellation of the registration. Along with it take original RC card, print of insurance and driving license . You have to pay a nominal fee and your cancellation will be done.
Thanks.

A. ) contact the RTO office and fill up the form for cancellation of registration of that vehicle.

Adv Poonam Manoj Sapate

A. ) Respected sir
For the same you need to contact RTO Office
There is a form of cancellation of registration there u feel the form and required documents they will cancel your registration with that vehicle
For more
Contact
Adv Poonam Sapate