Q. Negligence in treatment

Anonymous

Q.Negligence in treatment
Hi sir/ madam, I am Vinay Kumar resident of yanam(U.T of Puducherry) I admitted my mother for Anemia in JIPMER Hospital Puducherry, I thought it was hospital and admitted my mother in normal condition( she was not admitted in critical stage) she do her works normally, after 1 month she went to a pericradiocentesis( it's a procedure to tap water near heart) while doing procedure it ruptured right ventricle and that time her blood pressure went low and there is no oxygen supply to brain and went to coma, she was still in coma no one explained me about the risk of procedure before and no one asked me to sign consent before entering the operation theatre, after procedure failure they came with 2 consent forms and asked me to sign they told it's for operation, here the whole treatment was handeled by a junior doctor and the procedure also done in medicine icu not in cardiology, there is no superior surveillance while doing such a cretical procedure and JIPMER is Government institute but I am paying for my mother treatment how can I appeal for this kind of negligence in medical field. I am mentally suffering from 3 months and my mother is suffering mentally and physically in ICU

A. ) Complain to the Police
Send them a legal notice and if they don't comply
You can file a case of medical negligence in the consumer forum.
Given the facts of your case it will build a strong case of medical negligence.
Do consult me personally for further assistance.

You can get issue a legal notice and file a case before Consumer Forum claiming huge compensation by the by you can lodge complaint with Medical Council of India against concerned doctors.

A. ) Dear sir firstly file complaint against them immediately or send legal notice through lawyer immediately

Anonymous

Where to file complaint sir

In district court