Q. Available legal options against an unfaithful girlfriend

MD ASIF ALI

Q.Available legal options against an unfaithful girlfriend
A girl contacted me in April 2012 through social media.She was totally unknown to me.The girl got my reference from her neighbour sister.It is worthy to note that we are form different religions.In spite of knowing this we fell in love in no time.The relationship got intensity day after day.We discussed about the consequence of this relationship,how our parents will react and how we will overcome these problems.All was going fine till 24th february 2019.In that evening she suddenly refused to keep the relationship any longer without giving any reason behind that.The only reason she told is the religion difference and her family was pressurizing her.This is a reason but not a new one,because we both were aware of this from the very first day of the relationship.I gave her time,money everything I had.Inspite of doing my best I am in a worst situation of my life. Now I am helpless,I can not concentrate over anything,I cant study,I cant do duty in workplace,I even can not sleep.In short my life has become a curse to me.In the meantime my father was diagnosed as having high grade bladder carcinoma on 25th February and I am the only one who is bothered about his treatments.I can not handle these two overlapping tough situations anymore.I am getting frequent suicidal thoughts now a days.Even she is not answering my calls and smses.Is there any provision of law in this condition by which I can get legal help accusing her by torture,betrayal,extortion?

Adv. Manoj Kumar Singh

A. ) Contact me I am in Delhi she is a cheater how much have you paid to her till date we will file a police complaint against her of cheating and fraud if it doesn't work after that we will complaint in the Court to register FIR u/s 156(3) crpc police will enquire the matter you will definitely succeed in your plan sir Contact me ask my details from Vidhikarya customer care Adv.Adv Manoj Kumar singh Delhi.
Tis Hazari court

A. ) This looks like a meager relationship problem to me which would not have any legal consequences whatsoever.
More so, situations like this are normal in someones life.
If you cannot concentrate on studies and cannot do your work properly then you need to visit a counselor rather than legal help.
More so, your father is in a situation which needs your undivided attention and good mental health. Look after him and stop seeking vengeance by accusing the female of torture, betrayal and extortion.
You need a counselor and nothing more than that. If at all you want situations to be better, then, accept, adjust and move on. Life does not stop at one event. Look at the bigger picture.

It is very sensitive issue and all Indian Laws and police help the girl so contact any experienced local lawyer and act according to his guidance failing which you will be in danger.

Imran Pinjari

A. ) You can marry any person under special marriage act religion does not come this way but you and that boy will have to file an application to the district registrar officer to get married under special marriage act which will issue the notice to concern persons with the time limit of one month