If government employee in Punjab gets pr to other country then he has to resign from his government job? If government employee in Punjab gets pr to other country then he has to resign from his government job?

Dear sir. I am working as a government employee in Punjab. I want to get pr in other country. My question is that if I get pr in other country then I have to resign from my job or can continue with my job until I move to that country.

Munish Goyal

A.No need

A.Contact your higher authorities.

You have an option of "Lien over the posting/job" , if such facility is available in your service rules then you can avail the same for about 4 years.

A.Ask about it first ur higher authority

question iconEWS RESERVATION
Dear Sir, Death Gratuity does not effect your family income of EWS Criteria. You are unnecessarily complicating the matter yourself. Please take some advise from local advocate.
question iconCan I build a villa in poramboku land
Well, the process of getting the patta for the poramboke land is not that complicated if you approach the professional patta agent in chennai or property consultant in chennai. So, let us acknowledge...
question iconContractual Job - Me As Community Health Officer
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if there is such a term in the contract then you can very much enforce it.
question iconConviction of 7 years under ipc 420, 467
Dear Sir, Depending upon contents of the Judgment and seriousness of the offences your uncle may get bail if you hire the services of Senior Advocate practicing on criminal side and having face value...
question iconThe employer is refusing to give a reliving letter
Dear Client, As per the facts which have been provided, you can send a legal notice to the employer mentioning all the facts and if no action is taken after that as well then you can file a Civil sui...