Copyright Copyright

There are sites which aggregate articles from other sites and rephrase them with zero plaigarism and public. Is it a copyright infringement?

A.Yes it is. [provided the content is original and registered]

Raghu Rajegowda

A.yes if they registered

question iconLegal notice for infringement of trademark
Dear Sir, You may immediately file a suit for injunction and get restrain order against it and it stop its business otherwise you will loose good will in the market.
question iconCancellation of candidature for Govt. Job
Dear Sir, Yes, somebody must lodge complaint to the appointing authority and ask them to investigate to find out the truth and ultimately his services will be terminated.
question iconWhats up- In telegram I lost 60k
Dear Sir, You may lodge complaint with Police as it is cyber claim better go to Cyber wing of Police so that you can recover said amount.
question iconStay on land by family member against house building
Dear Sir, You may file partition suit and ask for partition and in the meanwhile file objections and get vacate such stay order granted in favor of your brother.
question iconChairman in co-operative society
Dear Sir, Depending upon bye-laws of your Society one can become chairman. I could have explained more if background is known to me. You are supposed to give more details to get detailed answer. Please be inform that free questions deserves to be attended on priority basis so be brief but disclose summary of your case.
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark Lawyers