Q. Encroachment and trespassing

Anonymous

Q.Encroachment and trespassing
Hi there,
I constructed a house in my land in 2003 and since then i am happy till 2018. But from last one year my neighbour who owns nearly 30 houses in my neighborhood started claiming that my house has been encroached by 2 ft into his property. Later he started construction there and i approached court and got injunction order. Although my neighbour is aware of the order he damaged my wall denying the court order. I approached ps and they found him guilty and told him to reconstruct the wall. He constructed it. 3 days back he started encroaching his 1st floor slab into my property. This time police didnt involve although i hold injunction order and after one day the neighbour has again damaged the wall and collapsed it completely, we objected it and filmed the entire scene and filed a case this time. But my neighbour have no regrets in bypassing injunction order. Now my lawyer says to construct the wall agian by myself. I asked my advocate if the neighbour damages the wall agian and what to take next step, but he is not giving good advice this time and even not filing for condemn of court. I want someone to help me out and need advice on what to take next step please.
Thanks in advance

A. ) File a police complaint and thereafter proceed with a criminal case.

A. ) File criminal case against them or demand for ur huge loose . Otherwise create dispute in his property

Anonymous

Hi sir, thanks for your valuable reply. I have filed a criminal case and now i want to re construct my wall but the other party is objecting it and since they are objecting it the C. I is also asking us to get an order from the court to rebuild the compound wall even though i have a permanent injunction order.

File application for permanent injunction immediately