Q. Property forgery

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Q.Property forgery
I purchased a land in 2011 registered in district SRO, the same land was registered via district civil case in 2012 and later registered in 2014. I came to know the fact in 2017 that the case was file against someone but my land was been registered by some other person through forgery documents submitted in district magistrate court. I have given written complain t in police station but none are ready to take action if we insist they are asking asking us to seek court for solution. These guy who did take away our land are wealthy and political influence persons, how do I fight against them legally. Kindly advise

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You may lodge private complaint and also file civil case.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us