ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Cancellation of Pattadar Pass book
Administrative Law (456)
Adoption (122)
Advertising (53)
Animal Laws (40)
Arbitration and Mediation (40)
Aviation (15)
Banking (553)
Bankruptcy and Debt (182)
Cheque Bounce (405)
Child Custody (159)
Civil (2052)
Commercial (74)
Consumer Protection (573)
Contracts and Agreements (463)
Corporate and Incorporation (101)
Criminal (1608)
Customs, Excise (39)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (330)
Debt and Lending Agreement (79)
Debt Collection (166)
Divorce (568)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (308)
Domestic Violence (581)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1111)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1954)
Financial Markets and Services (93)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (270)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (55)
Insurance (75)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (106)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (611)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (61)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (15)
Motor Accident (137)
Muslim Laws (60)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (61)
Police Laws (64)
Power of Attorney (75)
Privacy (92)
Property (2875)
Real Estate (405)
Registration (137)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (141)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (26)
Tax-Property Tax (31)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (22)
Transportation (59)
Trust and Society (NGO) (84)
Will (142)
Work Permits (33)

Q. Cancellation of Pattadar Pass book

Placeholder image

kooo craoo

posted 1 year ago

Hi Sir/Madam P Please help me on below. We have our grand father's cultivation land in Andhara Pradesh . All sons are enjoying their equal shares without making of any partition. But few days back one of the son get the Patadar pass book for entire land with the help of Thasildar(M.R.O) and done in online entry without rest of people knowledge. Let me know the process to remove the entries from online take an action on M.R.O on lokayuktha or any court. Is it possible to file a case on revenue department?. Revenue divisional officer(R.D.O) telling stories to me will conduct RDO court with the entire family member's is it equal to general civil court? or just formal court. RDO is also keep on postponing can I give a complaint to collector on RDO,MRO,VRO on this. I am not believing these officers and can I skip the RDO court?. RDO has powers to distribute the land into equal shares/Dispute entire land. As per their behavior they taken some money and doing time pass. SECTION 145 Cr.P.C is under RDO control. As of now I have given petition to MRO,VRO,RDO but no progress and no written statement to petitions only giving verbally answers.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. dear client for your matter kindly contact to our vidhikarya lawyers for deep and detail consultation.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Deepak Bade

Experience: 9 Year(s)

Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. For details, some advocate

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rajender Prasad

Experience: 5 Year(s)

Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us