Q. Cancellation of Pattadar Pass book

kooo craoo

Q.Cancellation of Pattadar Pass book
Hi Sir/Madam P Please help me on below. We have our grand father's cultivation land in Andhara Pradesh . All sons are enjoying their equal shares without making of any partition. But few days back one of the son get the Patadar pass book for entire land with the help of Thasildar(M.R.O) and done in online entry without rest of people knowledge. Let me know the process to remove the entries from online take an action on M.R.O on lokayuktha or any court. Is it possible to file a case on revenue department?. Revenue divisional officer(R.D.O) telling stories to me will conduct RDO court with the entire family member's is it equal to general civil court? or just formal court. RDO is also keep on postponing can I give a complaint to collector on RDO,MRO,VRO on this. I am not believing these officers and can I skip the RDO court?. RDO has powers to distribute the land into equal shares/Dispute entire land. As per their behavior they taken some money and doing time pass. SECTION 145 Cr.P.C is under RDO control. As of now I have given petition to MRO,VRO,RDO but no progress and no written statement to petitions only giving verbally answers.

A. ) dear client for your matter kindly contact to our vidhikarya lawyers for deep and detail consultation.

A. ) For details, pl.contact some advocate throughvidhikarya.com