Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo


In the Present day scenario as the land costs are raising everyday and also the cost of property development, Investments have been raising drastically year on year & has been a big contribution for the GDP of the country. Thus for every one to purchase a Property by making huge investment should ensure that the property documents are legally valid & they get a legal right over the property to enjoy the same absolutely. Here is the check list below provided to be verified by a legal expert before buying a property. Though Documents may vary depending upon the history of property.

Title Deeds/ Mother Deed of the land

RTC/Pahani of land

Mutation Entry of land

IHC Certificate

Nil Tenancy Certificate

Family tree



Land Survey records,

Survey Assessment


Village map

Index of lands

RR balbagh

Secondary reclass tippani

Endorsement issued by Assistant Commissioner under sec.79A & B of KLRA & under sec.4 of PTCL Act

Registered Partition Deed/s

Registered Sale Deed/s

Registered Gift Deed (If any executed)

Will/s(If any executed)

Mortgage Deed and Discharge Deed (If land was mortgaged for any banks to secure loans)

Encumbrance certificate of land/s for past 30 years

Tax paid receipts

Registered Joint Development Agreement Executed between Builder & Land lord/s

Registered General Power of Attorney Executed by Land lord/s in favor of Builder

Conversion order issued by Deputy commissioner permitting the conversion & use of agriculture land to Non-Agriculture residential use.

Conversion fees paid challan/receipt

Permission for change of land use

Building Approved plan And License

Plan sanction issued by Competent Authority

Commencement Certificate

NOC from BWSSB, BESCOM, KSPCB, HAL, BSNL, SEIAA, Fire Department, Airport Authority of India

House & Vacant Site register extract

Betterment charges paid receipt

Work Order issued by Competent Authority

Katha certificate

Completion & Occupancy Certificate

RERA Registration certificate

Encumbrance certificate of flat

Posted On : June 23, 2020

Written By :
Sharada H v
Sharada H v
Bangalore |

Recommended Free Legal Advices
question markProperty matter -possible to get urgent hearing in this matter high court
Dear client, Usually such cases take a long time to be dealt with. You can ask the clerk to prepone your date by filling a form and explaining your reasons for wanting it to get preponed. Thank you.
question markAncestors property Sale -Can a father sale agriculture land
Dear client, If it ancestral property, your father cannot sell it directly. In order to sell it, he will require consent from all the other successors of the ancestral property. Without doing so, he cannot make any changes to the property on his own, including his own shares. Thank you.
question markAgreement of sale cum GPA
If Z paid cheque as per property rate of govt to X and Y than ask Z to register the sale agreement in respect of the property i.e. the property will be considered as purchased by Z from X and Y and only after such registration has happened lawfully A may purchase property from Z but even than A should be cautious and get such registered sale agreement executed between Z as purchaser and X and Y as sellers reviewed by a lawyer if possible before going ahead with the deal. Thank you. If you have found this answer helpful than provide review and give ***** as appreciation.
question markDo I need to pay the stamp duty to get the sale certificate registered or no need to pay stamp duty
Dear Client, Whenever you buy a property or acquire a property then to get the full ownership you will have to get the deed ( transfer/sale/conveyance) registered with the Sub-registrar to get that effect. And for registration there will be stamp duty which needs to be paid.
question markTrespassers will be prosecuted
Dear client, As you intend to put the sign inside your property, you are free to do as you wish. Therefore, you do not have to take any court permission or do any registration to put up the sign on your property. Thank you

Please enter the text



Send your queries to

[email protected]
Consult Real Estate Lawyers from your City!
Post Your Matter
Post Your Matter to connect with the Lawyer online
Call 7604047602 for any assistance
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town