Call Back Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Fraud online data filling demanding money

Anonymous

posted 1 week ago

Q.Fraud online data filling demanding money
Hi Sir/Madam, l have registered in quicker forpart time jobs ..I got a call from Mac it solutions,guntur..said that we have to fill 1000 forms within one week,no advance payment for them after completing the work will cut 4000rs from rs 15000.&also they said 90%accuracy should be there in the work..I said ok for the job and I sent voter ID and photograph to them..they send an agreement to my mail..I got an otp to my mobile and gave that otp to the link they provided on my mail..the nxt day they gave working I'd and password..later I came to know it's a fraud onlinesite by seeing in comments in a website..then I taken screenshots of those comments and sent to their helpdesk...they said it's all wrong continue ur work then I send a message saying that I am not interested to work,iam stoping the work they didnt replied for that message after 5 days they sent me a message to pay rs4000 if not the nxt I have to pay extra 1000 for that if not they are saying that they will sent legal notice and file a case saying some sections and saying I may loose job future,cibil loss,didn't get loans from banks.. whether I should pay or not ??suggest me fast..plz reply me soon

ANISH PALKAR

Responded 1 week ago

A. ) I have gone through the entire details as per mentioned in your query & below are the answers
1) When did you get a call from Mac it solutions,Guntur? Have you recorded the call?
2) Where do you stay, City, District etc.?
3) Your question is incomplete..Did you give any DEPOSIT etc. as you are saying, “no advance payment for them after completing the work will cut 4000rs from rs 15000.”
4) Agreement sent on email requires to be reviewed, Please send it to me for all the points with legal study
5) YOUR Q: Then after 5 days they sent me a message to pay rs4000 if not the nxt I have to pay extra 1000 for that if not they are saying that they will sent legal notice and file a case saying some sections
6) Before they file a case against you, you should backfire them & YOU CAN FILE A CASE against them through a lawyer.
7) First Send a EMAIL TO QUIKR that such a firm is doing fraud on your website, then keep all the emails & sms & CALL RECORDINGS which you had with them so we can now send a legal Notice to that company. So DONOT pay any amount to them as they will keep you on demanding money on one pretext or the other. All these people are cheators & you should initiate a strong legal action including them in Cyber Crime.
If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Do show me the entire set of documents & I shall be able to guide you more into this matter.
Your query is answered in detail. We can help you in getting done the same & Complete Legal Documentation works. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

Ayantika Mondal and Anik @ Prime Legal

Responded 1 week ago

A. ) Hi,

Those are very common away to extract money, you may ignore them.

Responded 1 week ago

A. ) I received many such questions against such companies. You can lodge complaint with local police or the Superintendent of Gunter District. Nothing to worry. If my answer satisfies you then give me Rank FIVE Star

Download the Clients App on

7604047602
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT

startUpIndia

Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro