change of father name change of father name

respected sir,i want to change my father name in my all documents ( PAN,AADHAR,DRIVING LICENSE,INSURANCE,MUTUAL FUNDS,PROPERTY,VOTER LIST,BANK ACCOUNT AND EVERY LEGAL DCOUMENTS..kindly suggest me the best legal way,how to do it.
thank you,
krishan sharma

niranjan C

A.1. File an affidavit to change your father's name with your local jurisdictional court and get the order published on official gazette.

2. Use the official gazette notification to approach government authorities to change your father's name accordingly.

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A.It appears difficult, you may have to file a declaration suit.

A.Send representations along with affidavit to all of them and they will necessarily revert back with their individual prescribed procedure then follow the same. If no response received from any one or more of them then get issue a legal notice and issue resolved.

AR Legal Firm

A.Yes you can you had do name change procedure ie. Self declaration and paper publication, same can be produced before all authorities and it will be done, but only prospective not retrospective for certain documents court judgement is required, best of luck

A.It is difficult time consuming and requires legal requirement.Better to consult a Lawyer from the panel of Vidhikarya to guide & help you in all aspects of issues and as per the requirement of the law.

question iconSurviving Member Certificate
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you will be required to give at least some kind of proof in order to get your work done.
question iconVERY IMPORTENT GOVERMENT TEACHER JOIND BY FACK EDUCATION CERTIFICATE
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you need to have strong evidence to prove if someone has given a false certificate. You should try to extract that.
question iconService book surname issue
Dear Madam, It may not effect, please enquire concerned officers. At this fag end of service it is not advisable to change surname which is of long procedure.
question iconIncome certificate - Is signatures of two neighbours
Dear Sir, https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Certificate_Documents You may go to above link and get required details.
question iconRegarding ews certificate
Dear Sir, It depends upon various factors and your question is un clear and vague. Better go to the concerned office and check.