Judgement Judgement

Without disposing of evidence made by tentat ,final argument was completed .Now two date of declaring judgement have passed
2nd July is the new date for judgement.
Sir I want to ask will the district court will again ask for reargument .
And wether the court will give judgement without disposing of evidence of tentat

If tenant files application for re-opening of his side to lead his evidence then only the Court will receive such evidence only after hearing the other side/landlord on such application.

If the judge is same and not transferred then he cannot post pone, he must pronounce the judgment. You may lodge a complaint with the Registrar of High Court enclosing copy of order sheet.

A.The matter is pending for judgement only after completion of argument by both the parties. Once its reserved for judgement You have to await the written Judgement it is the procedure of the court.Better to consult your lawyer or consult a Professional Lawyer from the panel of Vidhikarya quickly.

AR Legal Firm

A.If judgement is ready court may pronounce it, if judgement is not ready then new judge appointment he may ask for fresh argument, if judgement not ready if any party files any application may post it for objection, in any case judgement is not ready court may give another date hope u saticified

Rakesh Gupta

Replied 4 years ago

Sir the evedince application will remain pending

Himanshu Mahajan

A.If the final arguments have been completed then there is no question of re-arguments. The judgement has been reserved now and should be pronounced on 2nd July.

Rakesh Gupta

Replied 4 years ago

Sir will evedince application will remain pending

Himanshu Mahajan

Replied 4 years ago

The evidence will not be put up now as the final arguments have been heard and judgement reserved. However, the tenant may go for stay on the last order to the appellate court but he will have to give solid grounds for that.

question iconSociety Maintenance - three building registered society
This is known as the society maintenance charge. These fees may be set by the general body, but they must be at least 0.75 percent of the cost of the flat/shop every year. For a 1000 sq ft apartment, the annual charge will be Rs. 9,000/-.
question iconTenant not vacating house and giving rent since 8 months
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can get a legal notice issued in order to address this situation.
question iconLeave and Licensee agreement ended. Licensee isnt vacating premises
Sir, for a clear view i need to read your licensee agreement and and the terms and conditions you've mentioned in it about leaving of the tenant.
question iconHow to mutation my grandmother property which was gifted to my father
Dear client, I am sorry to hear that however in cases like this one have to go through the will (if any). In case you don't have any will, and have no siblings then you can approach the Registrar office and civil court for the grant of heir certificate and accordingly proceed with it.
question iconSubletting - transfer of the business
Dear Client You are transferring your business and not transferring the tenancy rights or subletting the premises you have taken on rent/lease. For subletting you will have to make a separate agreement of subletting.