Procedure for Name Change* Newspaper Publication *Gazette Notification Procedure for Name Change* Newspaper Publication *Gazette Notification

Sir/Madam:
I have made an affidavit using Delhi non judicial e-stamp paper and it notarized by a notary public in Delhi after publishing the advertisement in newspapers.

Before making the affidavit, I have published the name change advertisement in a local and a national newspaper (Indian express Delhi edition and janasatta) for Central Gazette notification.

Do I need to make again the affidavit and then publish the name change advertisement?

I belong to Kerala State and I was residing in Delhi but have no residence proof in Delhi.
My address on the Aadhaar card belongs to Kerala state.

Can I make an affidavit using Delhi non judicial e-stamp paper for Central Gazette notification?.

Is the non judicial stamp paper of the Kerala state is mandatory?

Does the pro forma need to be signed by two witnesses in the gazette Officer rank from the state of Kerala or Delhi?

Is it mandatory to reside in Delhi during this process?

I look forward to hearing your advice.
Yours Sincerely,

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.if documents and address is of kerala then should make in kerala and not delhi.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel
(Complete Law Shield) #YourLifeYourChoice
Note - This is just a small advice and final advice can be given only after going through your case in detail .

Once the affidavit and newspaper ad is in place, it can be considered whether to go for gazette notification or not. It depends upon the individual requirement.
While most authorities accept affidavits and newspaper copies for name correction, some insist on gazette notification.
UPSC and most banks insist on gazette notification in order to amend their records.

The first level of getting your publication notified is through the publication of newspaper notifications in order to make the name change known to the public.
In this manner, the newspaper notification contains a brief statement which contains the old and the new name. This showcases whether your date of birth and father’s name for better identification of persons.
If you’re 18 years and above then you plan on changing your name with just three simple steps:
1.Create an Affidavit For Name Change.
2.Publish your name change ad in a regional newspaper.
3.Apply for Gazette notification.
All the steps of the procedure are required to be fulfilled.

question iconI have live in relationship
Dear Sir, If you try to recover such money she may lodge any complaint including a complaint under Section 376 of IPC. You must be aware that dealing with such ladies is very dangerous and spoil your entire career and you may be put in to jail.
question iconMoney Loaned - I have given 35K
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can approach the Court and file for a suit regarding the same.
question iconDisturbances due to construction noise
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file a complaint with the Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB) regarding sources of noise that are ongoing. The infringing party will receive a notice from KSPCB.
question iconafter-how-many-years-the-owner looses possession-of-theagricultural-land to tenant farmer
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, since land is a subject of the state, it is better to consult a local attorney who is proficient in handling these matters.
question iconRti information - applicant can ask the own format
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, for requests for information, there is no set application format. On plain paper also, the application may be submitted.