LEGAL OPINION LEGAL OPINION

Hi, am doing my law course , i have a question to clarify hope you clarify it ,thank you in advance
so my question is
in mid night we use to go night out like driving and chit chat with friends by walking in empty roads , in most of the time cops are behaving like as we are criminals and warning like not roam out and threatening some times to get into police jeep and calling to police stations like this .. so i just want to know how to respond to them , can i say NO to them while they calling to police station ? or like that .. what will shut there mouth .. can u please let me know legally how should i tackle this nonsense ......

A.Hello,
It is the primary duty of Police to maintain public order and peace. If your actions disturb the public peace than police is correct in its doing, however, if you are not disturbing public you may approach higher officials and file a complaint.

It is the important and fundamental duty of Police to maintain public order and tranquility. If your actions are disturbing public peace than police is correct in taking such actions, but, if you are not disturbing public tranquility you may file a complaint to higher officials.

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.police have to maintain law and order which is difficult task because most of crimes happen in nights.
you have right to roam if it is not causing any trouble to anyone but if you are on road in night without reason then what police will understand it ?

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel
(Complete Law Shield) #YourLifeYourChoice
Note - This is just a small advice and final advice can be given only after going through your case in detail .

question iconService matter - eligibility for degree lecturer
If you have all the relevant documents then you may consult with an advocate and do the needful as per your suitable remedies.
question iconService matter - eligibility for degree lecturer job
Dear Client When you are leaving (resigning) at one place and joining at another then all your rights and liabilities are decided by the organization where you are going to join. So, you need to seek...
question iconcase law - indiscriminate laying of road without milling
In my humble suggestion, you can file a case regarding this before the Court in order to seek relief.
question iconEmployment and job - have cleared BECIL
Dear Sir, You may get issue a legal notice if no reply is received then approach Service Tribunal or High Court to get the justice.
question iconAdmission - My file not coming hearing
Dear Sir, You may lodge complaint with Registrar of concerned Court or lodge complaint with chief justice of your High Court addressed to Registrar Vigilance and thus you may get justice.