request the legal procedure of name change in India request the legal procedure of name change in India

Sir/Madam:

I write you to request the legal procedure of name change in India.

I have made an affidavit using Delhi non judicial e-stamp paper and it notarized by a notary public in Delhi after publishing the advertisement in newspapers.

But before making the affidavit, I have published the name change advertisement in a local and a national newspaper (Indian express Delhi edition and Janasatta) for Central Gazette notification.

1) Do I need to make again the affidavit and then publish the name change advertisement?
2) I belong to Kerala State and now I am residing in Delhi but I don't have an ID, proof of Delhi and all of my records like Aadhaar, pan card etc, belongs to Kerala state.
3) Can I make an affidavit using Delhi non judicial stamp paper or I must use the non judicial stamp paper of Kerala State for Central Gazette notification?
4) Can I publish the advertisement in Delhi edition? Or Is it mandatory to publish a newspaper in Kerala State also?.
5) Does the pro forma need to be signed by two witnesses in the gazette Officer rank from the state of Kerala or Delhi?

I look forward to hearing your valuable advice.

Yours Sincerely,
Sreekumar G

A.Hello,
1. On the basis of affidavit name has to be published in newspapers. Prepare a fresh affidavit and get the name published in newspapers.
2. Proof of an id of any state is valid throughout India.
3. Stamp of any State can be used.
4. A publication in Delhi is sufficient.
5. Gazetted officers from anywhere can attest the pro forma.

Usually, once the name is changed in a particular state it is considered to be changed all over India, however it may be subjected to the provisions followed in Kerala. Also, an affidavit is to be published in this regard.

Karnataka Govt. has its own rules and same has to be followed by all the companies in Karnataka. The link is below:

The Karnataka Government Servants (Procedure for Change of Names) Rules, 1967.

http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/pdffiles/Forms_Proc/ChangeOfNameGovtServants.pdf

BRUHAT BENGALURU MAHANAGARA PALIKE TO OBTAIN BIRTH AND DEATH CERTIFICATES OF ALL THE EVENTS OCCURED IN THE

http://bbmp.gov.in/documents/10180/456501/FAQs+(Statics+English).pdf/d4ca9b70-668c-45c4-a0f2-5b51df341e4e

Experience share by an individual

http://www.vijaypadiyar.in/blog/2012/06/how-to-change-name-legally-in-india/comment-page-6

Notifying In Karnataka Gazette Regarding Your Name Change

https://legaldesk.com/name-change/name-change-process-karnataka

https://www.oneindia.com/feature/name-change-procedure-in-karnataka-gazette-2427680.html

Procedure to correct name in SSLC marks card?

There is a procedure you have to follow for correction of name in the SSLC mark sheet and you have to file an application for it to the board which will be forwarded by the School Headmaster. You can get your name changed by following a simple procedure which is given below.

• Just explain your problem to your school Headmaster that you have this problem in your mark sheet.

• You will be given an application form for correction of name in your certificate.

• You have to forward various documents related to your admission in the school
with this application like admission form which was filled during admission into the school, school leaving certificate and other relevant documents related to your admission which mentions your correct name.

• This application will be forwarded to the board by your school headmaster and if your documents are valid then there will be no problem in correction of your name in the marks sheet.

SARALA ONLINE SERVICES - KARANTAKA

Rate me Five Star*

question iconI have live in relationship
Dear Sir, If you try to recover such money she may lodge any complaint including a complaint under Section 376 of IPC. You must be aware that dealing with such ladies is very dangerous and spoil your entire career and you may be put in to jail.
question iconMoney Loaned - I have given 35K
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can approach the Court and file for a suit regarding the same.
question iconDisturbances due to construction noise
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file a complaint with the Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB) regarding sources of noise that are ongoing. The infringing party will receive a notice from KSPCB.
question iconafter-how-many-years-the-owner looses possession-of-theagricultural-land to tenant farmer
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, since land is a subject of the state, it is better to consult a local attorney who is proficient in handling these matters.
question iconRti information - applicant can ask the own format
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, for requests for information, there is no set application format. On plain paper also, the application may be submitted.