Wrongly Transfer of share certificate Wrongly Transfer of share certificate

What actions will be taken against wrongly transfer of share certificate of cooperative society? The person who did transfer was member of the society and secretary appointed by sub committee but not the secretary of Managing committee of society.

Considering this occurred between members of the society, I'd suggest taking it up with the managing committee first, to see if the issue can be resolved non-judicially. Failing this, you could file a complaint for cheating or fraud under S.420 of the Indian Penal Code.

question iconPG owner demanding extra rent
First of all, since its middle of the month then he should have charged half the rent and moreover if you have served him the leaving notice prior to two months of leaving then he should not charge yo...
question iconEWS Certificate - my income is below 8 lakh
No you shall not be entitled to get an EWS Certificate since your family's annual income is more than 8 lacs in total.
question iconCase transfer from one district court to another in different state
Hi client, The High court holds the power,for transferring a case from one district to another district court. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconThe mortgage loan borrower absconding
Dear Sir, The Bankers might have colluded with your sister and advanced loan on joint property. You may go to Debt Recovery Tribunal etc and stop selling of property by the Bankers.
question iconAssociation try to Snatch car parking and Creating problems after I filed a case
Dear Sir, Such mental and financial harassments being committed by Housing Associations against its selected flat owners. If you are not comfortable with the atmosphere you may simply sell the propert...