Laptop purchase Laptop purchase

I purchased a new laptop from pai international store and they cheated me by giving a laptop which was kept for display. Because of that my warranty was only for 7 months instead of 12months.

I reached out to hp support but they said only pai can fix this issue. I reached out to pai for assistance and they said they will fix it in one day and till now no response. When I send a follow up email they just respond back stating "we are unable to reach you"

Because of thier worst service I lost 4months warranty and I have to pay more than 15k for laptop service.

How can I proceed legally? Is there any way I can get compensation?

Ravitendra P S Chandel

A.Yes you can approach to your local consumer forum and file a case against the PI International for giving you wrong product and you will definitely get relief from there

You can serve them with legal notice and file a complaint seeking compensation in the Consumer Court.

question iconRefund of Rs.80000 deposited at Kolors, Palavakkam
Ma'am you should send a legal notice to the concerned company regarding refund of paid amount including compensation. If the concerned company fails to pay back on time then you must file a complaint...
question iconCO OPERATIVE BANK NOT ALLOWING TO WITHDRAW THE SHARES
Dear Client, You can withdraw the money you have invested in stock markets anytime as no rules are preventing you from it. However, there are fee, commissions and costs that you have to consider. Ther...
question iconMisbehavior by neighbour
Dear Client, You can go to the same police station and ask for reopening of the case. As the problems caused by the neighbour.
question iconMedical Negligence - My daughter born with a birth defect deceased
1. The first step to be taken in case of medical negligence is to file a proper complaint to the State Medical Council against the concerned doctor, practitioner or authority. 2. The victim may file a...
question iconShirts not delivered after the payment and refund also not done by the supplier
Dear Client, If after repeated requests no action is taken , you can go to the consumer forum or the consumer court and file a complaint against the supplier. Yes there you can include negligence and...