Laptop purchase Laptop purchase

I purchased a new laptop from pai international store and they cheated me by giving a laptop which was kept for display. Because of that my warranty was only for 7 months instead of 12months.

I reached out to hp support but they said only pai can fix this issue. I reached out to pai for assistance and they said they will fix it in one day and till now no response. When I send a follow up email they just respond back stating "we are unable to reach you"

Because of thier worst service I lost 4months warranty and I have to pay more than 15k for laptop service.

How can I proceed legally? Is there any way I can get compensation?

Ravitendra P S Chandel

A.Yes you can approach to your local consumer forum and file a case against the PI International for giving you wrong product and you will definitely get relief from there

You can serve them with legal notice and file a complaint seeking compensation in the Consumer Court.

question iconMr VINODKUMARPANDEY
Hi client, In that case you can send via other mediums like emails, watsaap etc. You can deliver the same hand to hand in his office. After all these are done, you can file a suit. Thank You
question iconTemporary Electrical pole is erected by Neighbour
Dear Client Does that pole cause you any trouble? If yes then you need to write a complaint letter to the electricity department and if they don't listen then you can file a case against them in the...
question iconredevelopment of society
Dear Client For any kind of engagement to be smooth and hassle-free one needs to have proper agreement in place to avoid and issues later. The agreement puts the parties into good shape to deliver.
question iconParts not available for In warranty product
Dear Client As long as the machine is under warranty they are bound to provide you the repair or replace the machine. If they do not do it then you move the consumer commission.
question iconwhen landlord refuses to refund the deposit
Dear Sir, You are not bound to find out another tenant and he cannot insist upon you to get another tenant. Further he cannot refuse to refund your deposit.