Q. Registration of room set from G+2 house

Placeholder image


posted 1 year ago

Q.Registration of room set from G+2 house
Hi this is Abhishek. I want to know there is any registration rule for registration of 1floor which have 2bhk can be registered? House not belong to any society or any builder. House is G+2 own by individual person. Can I purchase 1floor from them with registration process?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Rajeev RJ

Experience: 17 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Yes you can purchase the sir floor and do the registration.


RJ Associates

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us