Cheating in farm land selling procedure Cheating in farm land selling procedure

Recently one farm land owner wrote an agreement with us to sell his land at the some cost on bond paper with witness signatures on March 10,2021 and took Rupees 1,00,000/- as an advance. Later someone has offered the land owner more money than us for the same land and made an agreement with land seller on March 07,2021, which is clear-cut bogus but their agreement date was prior to our agreement date. Another point is, in our agreement they have written boundaries of the farm land(four sides of the land boundary details) and in other party agreement they have mentioned land survey numbers. Now, kindly advise what are the options we have to proceed further to get the land registered on our name.

There seems to have been a breach of contract. Either the buyer took the advance from you despite already have sold the land. for which he is bookable u/S 415 IPC for defraud or you may take the civil recourse by filing for a compensation for the money advanced.
If you find my answer helpful then kindly rate me.

As per your narration, the burden of proving that the second agreement date was prior to your agreement is on the seller. You can file a suit before the civil judge's court for recovery of your advance money following the breach of contract.

File suit for specific performance.

question iconConsultation- meteorite in India
Dear Client, For this you need to get in touch with Customs and Directorate General of Foreign Trade to figure out that how the export can be done. Be advised that for import export one needs to have Import Export License.
question iconBUSINESS ROYALTY
Until and unless that Franchise Agreement be scrutinized for its terms, conditions and in the context of default clauses on your part in the context of that Legal Notice sent by Lakme Head office, proper legal opinion cannot be given.
question iconSale of property belonging to my dad who has gone missing
You cannot sell the property of your father when he is missing for only one year. It is necessary to know whether you had made any missing diary in this regard in local police station , whether paper publication had been done in this regard and whether police is investigating on this issue otherwise even after expiry of seven years from the date of missing of your father, you cannot succeed in taking appropriate legal steps for declaration of your father's death. Until and unless your father's death be declared by the competent Civil Court, your father's legal heirs and heiresses cannot get the legal right to sell the properties of your father.
question iconBhudan Land related Questions in Bihar Land
Dear Client For that you are suggested to visit the Tehsildar office or the circle office to find out whether land kind of land can be sold or not. Since it is gifted land by the government hence there might be some restriction to transfer.
question iconQueries on Sale Deed for NRI/ Form 32 A /PTIN - ULT / Owners Address
Dear Client, If your father is going to execute the document for registration then I hope that he has already got a PoA from your brother esle he will not be allowed to do so. Since the property has not been transferred to the legal heirs post demise then they will not be allowed to sell it off. For comprehensive advice you should consult a lawyer with the property docs.